Learners & Leaders Business and Tourism Conference
The event offers a spectacular opportunity for students to speak with experienced professionals, draw inspiration from entrepreneurs who started with a dream, learn from human resource professionals, network with industry professionals, and be guided by exceptional keynote speakers as well as Human Resource Professionals from various industries.
Learning Passport Eligible If attendance at an event is a course requirement and/or linked to a course assignment, the event is no longer Learning Passport eligible.
- Network for an entire day and evening with a wide range of industry professionals who are coming here specifically to meet with students from the Mount and NSCC.
- Develop skills in relationship building.
- Listen to the latest from motivated speakers on a wide range of topics such as accounting, marketing, management, entrepreneurship, communications, innovation, and tourism and hospitality management.
- Talk with CEOs to get leadership facts and information.
- Maybe even meet your future employer!
Things will look a little different in 2020 but our faculty are working out the details. Stay tuned.