No matter how far apart we are, the Internet can bring us together. At MSVU, we’ve been embracing the digital world and harnessing its power to transform learning for decades. As the world responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to continuing to provide access to quality education through online learning.
Steps to taking courses online:
- View our list of Online Program Offerings.
- Then search the course catalog for online courses by subject. When on this page, choose the upcoming Term, then scroll to the bottom and choose ‘online’ under Instruction Type. The ‘Instruction Type’ field indicates the course delivery mode. The first thing you need to know is that not all online courses are delivered the same way. Some are synchronous, while others are asynchronous, and then there is multi-access. Learn more about the various course delivery modes.
- Find a course or courses you’d like to take and make note of the course number(s), as you’ll need this for the application.
- Visit the Apply Now section of the website.
- Complete the online application and submit!
What if I’m a current MSVU student?
What if I’m a student from another university?
You may be classified as a ‘Visiting Student.’ Visiting Students are individuals from another university who have received formal approval to take courses at MSVU to be transferred back to your home institution. Visiting Students do not need to complete an online application. Learn more about becoming a Visiting Student.