Did you return your books late? Do you have overdue fines?
Don’t pay it back. Pay it forward!
Pay off your Mount Library overdue fines by donating to the Students’ Union Wellness Pantry.
- Receive $3.00/each for most non-perishable foods and personal care items.
- Receive $5.00/each for items in high demand.
- Menstrual products such as tampons or pads (regular size box)
- Deodorant (regular size, not travel size)
- Toothpaste (regular size, not travel size)
- Toothbrushes (pack of 2+ = $5; single brush = $3)
- Body wash (regular size bottle)
- Shampoo (regular size bottle)
- Conditioner (regular size bottle)
- Lip balm (pack of 2+ – $5, single item = $3)
- Kleenex (2+ boxes or multi-pack of travel size = $5, single box = $3)
- Laundry detergent (regular size jug or box)
- Dish detergent (regular size bottle)
- Dry pasta (boxes/bags of 300-500g +)
- Dry rice (regular size boxes/bags = $5, single meal size = $3)
- Dry cereal (regular size or a pack of travel size)
- Dry oatmeal (regular size bag, or box of single-serving pouches)
- Lentils, dried or canned
- Beans, dried or canned
- Nuts (regular size can or bag)
- Condiments (regular size bottles of ketchup, mustard, relish, hot sauce, etc.)
- Spreads (regular size jars of peanut butter, jam, etc.)
- Boxes of granola bars & other similar lunch snacks
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit (multi-packs or large individual cans)
- Tea (regular size tin or box of bags)
- Coffee (regular size jar of instant)
- Hot chocolate (regular size can)
- Cough drops (one roll = $3, pack of rolls = $5)
- Dry spices (regular size bags or bottles)
- Cooking oil (regular size bottle)
- Bread (regular size bag – must not be squished or stale!!)
- Gluten-free specialty items for people with celiac disease / wheat allergy