MA Child and Youth Study (2016) Mount Saint Vincent University
Awarded Child and Youth Study Graduate Endowment Scholarship and Graduate Merit Scholarship
BSocSc. with honours (2010) University of Ottawa (International Development & Globalization)
Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Decolonization, and Indigenization (EDI-DI) Program (2022) CHILD-BRIGHT Network
Coding and Analyzing Qualitative Data (2022) Research Talk 19th Annual Qualitative Research
Children’s Human Rights — An Interdisciplinary Introduction (2021) University of Geneva Summer Intensive
- CHYS 1110 Introduction to Child and Youth Study
- CHYS 1120 Essentials of Child and Youth Care Practice
- CHYS 2201 Individuals with Diverse Capacities and Their Families
- CHYS 2204 Observation and Documentation in Child and Youth Study
- CHYS 2208 Guiding Young Children’s Learning, Development and Behaviour
- CHYS 3314 Play and Development: Infancy through Early Childhood
- CHYS 3323 Supporting Childhood Wellbeing
- CHYS 4421 Emerging Research Topics in Child and Youth Study
- Children’s Rights
- Space created for and by young people (the tensions)
- Research as Resistance
- Decolonizing research
- Arts-based research
Hansen, T. (2014). Towards Understanding: Considerations on Experiences of Youth. Journal of Relational Child & Youth Care Practice, 27(3), 10-12.
Hansen, T. The Scream! Digging Deeper into how We Respond to Children’s Screams. The Early Childhood Development Association of PEI, November 2020.
Hansen, T. (2019). Fostering Children’s Relationships with Nature. Professional Development Facilitator, Mount Saint Vincent University, October 2019.