At the Mount, we are aware that the business world is both thought-provoking and diverse. Our program will equip you with the essential leadership skills. These skills will prepare you for your career in business, whether you choose to become an entrepreneur or work in a large corporation, a small business, or a not-for profit organization.
Our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is designed to meet your needs and interests while providing a solid foundation in accounting, finance, management, marketing and strategic human resource management. Choose your path to success.
- Flexibility – Our BBA degree can be completed while you work through the flexibility of online learning.
- Previous Education – Contact us to learn more about Portfolio Learning Assessment and Transfer Credits. These options may benefit you in completing your Business Administration degree in a shorter period of time.
- International Option – With our International Option in Business Administration you can explore opportunities to study for a semester at a partner university outside of Canada.
- Learn more about the admissions process »
Experiential Learning and Professional Development
As a business student you can choose to do a Co-operative Education BBA. This option offers you a full year of related work experience over the course of your degree. Growing your network is an important part of being a Mount student, and our students, faculty and staff make every effort to ensure you have ample opportunities to connect with industry professionals at various points throughout the year.
- Learning Passport Program – The Learning Passport (LP) program will encourage you to get involved within the department while gaining bonus points in your eligible courses. By signing up, you’ll be exposed to a wealth of extracurricular, volunteer and university-wide events and activities that make a difference in our community and your future career. This program will help prepare you for the workplace after graduation, and offer assistance on developing your resume, interview skills and more.
- Annual Business & Tourism Conference – Here, you’ll meet and hear from expert panels of industry professionals who will offer you real-world advice.