Co-op Grad Survey Results
Since 2010, the Co-op Office has conducted a co-op grad survey to learn about grad success in the workplace and how co-op contributed to their current level of success. Business administration, public relations, and tourism & hospitality management co-op students are surveyed one year following graduation.
Here’s what our May and November 2022 co-op grads had to say:
- 100% of recent co-op grad respondents were employed in their field of study
- 100% of recent co-op grads who are employed secured employment in their field of study within three months of graduation
- Co-op grads are employed in all employment sectors – government, private, and not-for-profit
- 100% of co-op grads said that co-op was effective in helping secure full-time employment after graduation
- 100% of co-op grads felt prepared for the workforce after completing co-op
- 100% of co-op grads said that they were satisfied with the MSVU’s co-op program.