How to Enroll in online courses at MSVU?
- View our list of Online Program Offerings and/or Online Course Offerings pages.
- Then search the course catalog for online courses by subject. When on this page, choose the upcoming Term, then scroll to the bottom and choose ‘online’ under Instruction Type. The ‘Instruction Type’ field indicates the course delivery mode. The first thing you need to know is that not all online courses are delivered the same way. Some are synchronous, while others are asynchronous, and then there is multi-access. Learn more about the various course delivery modes.
- Find a course or courses you’d like to take and make note of the course number(s), as you’ll need this for the application.
- Visit the Apply Now section of the website.
- Complete the online application and submit!
What if I’m a current MSVU student?
What if I’m a student from another university?
You may be classified as a ‘Visiting Student.’ Visiting Students are individuals from another university who have received formal approval to take courses at MSVU to be transferred back to your home institution. Visiting Students do not need to complete an online application. Learn more about becoming a Visiting Student.
Use myMount to access Moodle classes, read about Mount news and events, access Mount email, view your financial account statement, and more. You must be a registered student with login credentials to access myMount.