Banana Blueberry Smoothie
Recipe makes: 7 servings (1 cup per serving)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Equipment: one set of measuring cups, one set of measuring spoons, one knife, one blender, seven serving cups
What you need to make this recipe:
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 300 g package of frozen spinach
- 4 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 cups skim milk
How to make Banana Blueberry Smoothie:
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Serve immediately. To serve, pour the smoothie into the serving cups.
May contain gluten.
About this recipe:
Leafy greens, like spinach, contain vitamin K. Getting enough vitamin K in your diet can help heal wounds.
To make this recipe milk-free, use a milk alternative like soy beverage.
To make this recipe gluten-free, use certified gluten-free ground flaxseed.
Banana Blueberry Smoothie can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 day