Your Next Step Towards a Career in Business
It does not matter if you’re coming out of high school, are an international student or are coming back to school as a mature student. The Business Administration program can help you find the career you want in this booming industry. Here’s what you’ll need to take your next step.
High School Graduates
- A minimum of five university preparatory Grade 12 classes, including English, with an overall average of at least 70%, and no individual grade below 60%. If your overall average is between 65% and 69%, you will be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.
- You must have achieved a grade of at least 65% in Grade 12 English. For admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration, Certificate in Business Administration, or the Certificate in Marketing, you must also have completed Grade 11 and Grade 12 academic math.
- You can be admitted to the Certificate in Accounting only if you have five completed units of academic study, or are working in business or an allied field.
- If you are an Ontario student, a combination of U Level and M Level courses will be considered as university preparatory courses.
- If you are a Québec student, you need one year of CEGEP credits (12 credits). If you have 24 CEGEP credits, you can be admitted with up to five full units (10 half-unit courses) of transfer credit.
Learn more about admission from High School
MSVU Two Plus Two Program (2 + 2)
The Mount has Articulation Agreements with the New Brunswick Community College, Nova Scotia Community College, Bermuda College, Holland College, Lasalle College, and a variety of international institutions.
If you are a graduate of the diploma programs that the Mount has an agreement with you may be granted up to 50 percent of degree requirements as transfer credit. This means you could finish your BBA in two years.