Students who require courses not offered by the Biology Department in a given year, or those with timetable conflicts, may take a limited number of courses at other local universities. Students must first obtain a Letter of Permission from the MSVU Registrar’s office.

Download a copy of the Course Options flow chart (PDF).

Web Flow Chart Final