Moodle Maintenance Period Scheduled for May 5 and 6, 2021
The Teaching and Learning Center and Online Learning (TLCOL) and IT&S are committed to ensuring that the teaching and learning technologies used by faculty and students at the university are properly maintained and upgraded on a regular basis. Moodle will not be available on Wednesday, May 5 and Thursday, May 6, 2021 while it is upgraded and important system maintenance is performed. If you have questions or require the use of Moodle during this time, please email email@example.com to learn about the available alternatives. Please visit Moodle Maintenance and Upgrade Information to learn more.
- The URL address for the new Moodle environment is now https://learn.msvu.ca/login/index.php.
- Please create a new bookmark in your browser(s) on your various devices for this new site.
- This new instance of Moodle will be used for all future academic course deliveries (started with the summer 2020 term).
Former Moodle Environment
- Moodle course sites delivered prior to the 2020 summer sessions will remain on the former Moodle server.
- Faculty can continue to access this former Moodle environment for previous course deliveries.
- Students who have on-going coursework in course prior to the summer 2020 term, you may also continue to access this former Moodle environment for that purpose.