BIOL 3999 Biology Colloquium
Prerequisite: Any 2000 level BIOL course
Development of skills in literature research, critical thinking, and evaluation of scientific presentations. Students will be required to make presentations using several different modes of communication.
This course is highly recommended to students wishing to improve their lab report, essay writing and class presentation grades.
Reasons for doing honours:
· To conduct your own research project
· To learn to work independently in the lab
· To gain hands-on experience
· To be part of a research team
· To learn valuable scientific skills (writing, presentation skills, critical thinking etc)
· To find out if you like research
· To get to know the faculty
· And to have immense fun…
If you are interested in finding out more about our Honours program,
Please email msvu.ca