COVID-19 Computer Access Update
Access to computers in the Library Information Commons is available to students by appointment weekdays from 10am to 8pm. Please book your library visit online.
You will need to complete an online health assessment on the day your are scheduled to come to campus (including Residence students). On campus check-in to access the Library is at the main entrance to McCain Centre (Assisi entrance for Residence students).
Masks are required. Sanitizing wipes are available and it is each student’s responsibility to ensure keyboard and mouse have been cleaned before each use. This also applies to the touch screen of the multifunction printers, if used.
Locations & Hours
- Seton 329 & 331
Mon – Thu 8:30 am – 9:00 pm
Fri 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- EMF 139 & Information Commons
Mon – Thu 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Evaristus 136: Hours are posted in the lab
- Crows Nest (Rosaria): 24 hour access
- Other Labs* Please check with the department for hours.
Note: Lab hours may vary between sessions, during the summer months and on holidays.
- The Education Lab (Seton 441), Information Technology Lab (Seton 451), and the Modern Languages Lab (Seton 333) are primarily dedicated for use by students registered in those departments.
- EMF 139 is a training lab for staff and faculty. This lab is available for student use when it is not booked for training. Signs will be posted in EMF indicating when the lab is booked.