Trip of the Month Lottery Rules & Regulations
2024 Mount Mystics Trip of the Month Lottery
2024 Lotto License #’s:
– Trip of the Month Ticket: AGD-328475-23
– 50/50 Ticket: AGD-328477-23
Rules and Regulations
- Only 1000 tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket, from October 1, 2023 to January 4, 2024.
- All tickets must contain the purchaser’s name, address and contact information.
- An Early Bird draw of $1000.00 will be drawn on December 7, 2023. All tickets sold by December 6, 2023 will be eligible for the draw. The winner will be called by MSVU staff and the winners name will be published.
- Every attempt will be made to contact the winner. A winner has 90 days to claim a prize. After 90 days, a new draw must take place.
- All trip values exceed $3500.00 and include round-trip airfare for two individuals from Halifax, NS.
- Winner must select the trip awarded, or a Maritime Travel gift card (value $3500.00) or the cash prize (value $3000.00) within six months of the draw date.
- Trips must be booked within 6 months of the draw date through Maritime Travel.
- All trips are subject to certain restrictions, booking requirements, airline failure and other circumstances beyond our control.
- Lottery draw dates are as follows and winners will be contacted by the Mount Athletics Office:
– January 5, 2024
– February 2, 2024
– March 2, 2024
– April 6, 2024
– May 3, 2024
– June 1, 2024
– July 6, 2024
– August 3, 2024
– September 7, 2024
– October 4, 2024
– November 2, 2024
– December 6, 2024
- Names of all ticket winners will be published. For example: Mount Saint Vincent University website, Facebook, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Tickets can be purchased using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque, debit or cash.
- Mount Saint Vincent University Athletics & Recreation Office reserves the right to cancel the lottery prior to January 1, 2024 guaranteeing full refunds.
- All trips to be negotiated through Maritime Travel.
- No travel insurance is included in the prizes.
- Tickets must be purchased and in Nova Scotia
- All tickets purchased, including winners, are entered in all 36 draws.
- Ticket order form is available:
– phone 902-457-6420
– email: email@example.com
– mail and in person: Mount Saint Vincent University, Athletics & Recreation Office, 166 Bedford Highway, Rosaria Student Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3M 2J6.
– online: msvu.ca/lottery
- All tickets will be processed by the MSVU Athletics Office and mailed to the purchaser.
Mount Saint Vincent University is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals who visit and use the lottery website. The following statement will inform you as to how your personal information is collected and used in connection with the site, the purpose for which it is collected and used, with whom the information is shared, how long your information is stored, and what security measures are in place to secure and protect your information.
COLLECTION AND USE
We retain the contact information collected from you at the time of your ticket purchase. The database of buyer information both on and offline contains no financial information. You are also given the opportunity to unsubscribe from future lottery emails.
We do not automatically gather any additional personal information from you when you visit the site. The email address that you supply in the process of requesting a ticket online, is used for notification of future lottery events and winners announcements. You have the option not to receive email notifications by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email sent to you or by phoning 902-457-6152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your mailing address is collected for two purposes: to send you your requested ticket and to invite you to participate in future lottery events. You have the option not to receive direct mail pieces by phoning 902-457-6152 or email email@example.com
Your personal information is not shared with any other organizations, unless required by legal duty or right. We do not sell, trade or lease our customer information. Winners’ names will be published.
Your contact information is retained for the purpose of contacting you about prize winnings and informing you of future lottery events. You have the option to unsubscribe from future email campaigns. You may phone 902-457-6152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal from the database for email and direct mail campaigns.
We have made all reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of your personal information.