Campus printing information on where to find printers and how to use them.
Prepay for Printing
In order to print in the labs, you must first prepay for “print credits.”
You can can purchase print credits:
- Print credit can be purchased online via WebDeposit.
- At the Library Circulation Desk.
- At the IT&S Help Desk.
Print credits can be used in any of the general use student labs.
Minimum Cash Purchase Amount: $2.00
Minimum Debit or Credit Purchase Amount: $5.00
Minimum Online Credit Card Purchase Amount: $10.00
Print Credit Tips
- IT&S recommends you deposit $20 at the beginning of the academic term.
- A 10% non-refundable bonus of print credits will be added to any print credit purchase of $20 or more. The 10% bonus will be added the next working day.
- IT&S advises you to do a print preview before sending a print job to be printed to ensure you are printing what you intended. You are responsible to pay for all pages printed from your account.
- Credit refunds will be deposited on your account if it is clear the paper is damaged or the print is not satisfactory (faded or blurred).
- IT&S does not provide cash refunds on a daily basis. At the end of an academic term, the IT&S Help Desk will provide refunds if you have cash remaining on your account.
Pcounter EveryOne Print
You may print word documents (files ending in .doc) or a PDF from your personal device by using a web browser. Currently you may print from your personal device to the following printers on campus:
- EMF 139 and the Information Commons
- Seton 413 Education CRC Lab
Monochrome Letter (8 ½ x 11)
$0.10 per side
|*colour printers are located in EMF Information Commons & Seton 413 Education CRC and indicate colour in the printer description.|
Scanning to Email
You can scan to email for free from the printers in the Library Information Commons Printing Hub.