Prepay for Printing
In order to print in the labs, you must first prepay for “print credits.”
You can can purchase print credits:
- Online with a credit card using Pcounter Everyone Print.
- At the Library Circulation Desk.
- At the IT&S Help Desk.
Print credits can be used in any of the general use student labs.
PLEASE NOTE: CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED DURING COVID CAMPUS CLOSURE
Minimum Cash Purchase Amount: $2.00
Minimum Debit or Credit Purchase Amount: $5.00
Minimum Online Credit Card Purchase Amount: $10.00
Print Credit Tips
- IT&S recommends you deposit $20 at the beginning of the academic term.
- A 10% non-refundable bonus of print credits will be added to any print credit purchase of $20 or more. The 10% bonus will be added the next working day.
- IT&S advises you to do a print preview before sending a print job to be printed to ensure you are printing what you intended. You are responsible to pay for all pages printed from your account.
- Credit refunds will be deposited on your account if it is clear the paper is damaged or the print is not satisfactory (faded or blurred).
- IT&S does not provide cash refunds on a daily basis. At the end of an academic term, the IT&S Help Desk will provide refunds if you have cash remaining on your account.
Pcounter EveryOne Print
You may print word documents (files ending in .doc) or a PDF from your personal device by using a web browser. Currently you may print from your personal device to the following printers on campus:
- EMF 127C and the Information Commons
- Evaristus 133
- Seton 406 Education CRC Lab
Monochrome Letter (8 ½ x 11)
$0.10 per side
|*colour printers are located in EMF Information Commons, Seton 406 Education CRC & Evaristus 133 and indicate colour in the printer description.|
Scanning to Email
You can scan to email for free from the printers in the Library Information Commons Printing Hub.