Printing and Scanning
Prepay for Printing
In order to print in the labs, you must first prepay for “print credits.”
You can can purchase print credits:
- Online with a credit card using Pcounter Web Deposit
- At the Library Circulation Desk
- At the IT&S Help Desk (EMF106, on the lower level of the Library)
Print credits can be used in any of the general use student labs.
Minimum Cash Purchase Amount: $2.00
Minimum Debit or Credit Purchase Amount: $5.00
Minimum Online Credit Card Purchase Amount: $10.00
Print Credit Tips
- IT&S recommends you deposit $20 at the beginning of the academic term.
- A 10% non-refundable bonus of print credits will be added to any print credit purchase of $20 or more. The 10% bonus will be added the next working day.
- IT&S advises you to do a print preview before sending a print job to be printed to ensure you are printing what you intended. You are responsible to pay for all pages printed from your account.
- Credit refunds will be deposited on your account if it is clear the paper is damaged or the print is not satisfactory (faded or blurred).
- IT&S does not provide cash refunds on a daily basis. At the end of an academic term, the Help Desk will provide refunds if you have cash remaining on your account.
You may print word documents (files ending in .doc) or a PDF from your personal device by using a web browser. Currently you may print from your personal device to the following printers on campus:
- EMF 127C and the Information Commons
- Evaristus 133
- Seton 406 Education CRC Lab
Monochrome Letter (8 ½ x 11)
$0.10 per side
*color printers are located in EMF Information Commons, Seton 406 Education CRC & Evaristus 133 and indicate color in the printer description.
Scanning to Email
You can scan to email for free from the printers in the Library Information Commons Printing Hub.