A warm welcome from the Registrar’s Office at the Mount.
Staff members in the Registrar’s Office at the Mount are here to assist you from initial inquiry for admission/registration through to the proud day when you graduate and beyond.
Located on the second floor of Evaristus Hall, the Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing service of the highest caliber to all of our stakeholders – prospective, current and former. Specifically, we can help with many academic and non-academic questions including the following:
- Admissions and transfer credits
- Course prerequisites and registration
- Verification of enrollment and transcript requests
- Degree, major, minor and concentration declarations
- Important academic dates and regulations
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Examinations and scheduling
- Degree audits and convocation
We look forward to supporting you in your educational experience at the Mount.
Book an appointment with a member of the Registrar’s Office!
On the Spot Service at the Registrar’s Office Service Counter!
Did you know that you can get all of these things done right on the spot when you visit our Service Counter on the second floor of Evaristus Hall?
- Confirmation of enrollment letters
- Course Registration / Course Drop
- Confirmation that graduation has occurred
- Name and/or address change
- Student information release
- Withdrawal from University
Popular Links you need to know!
Forms (an A-Z list of all Registrar’s Office forms)