Phishing Login Form Examples
Although this login page may look like the Mount’s Office 365 login page, you can see that:
- It does not use https, rather it uses http which is insecure
- The domain name of the website is galleryintl.cu.cc, which does not end in msvu.ca
Although this form poses as an Office 365 login page, note that:
- The website is 123contactform.com, which is not a Microsoft nor an MSVU website.
- It doesn’t use Office 365 branding.
- Although it pretends to be a login form, it asks for your name and your UserID.
- Password is spelled “P-$$w0rd”.
- It asks for your password twice.
- The form doesn’t use https (a lock appears before the URL in the Edge browser when https is used).
This form also poses as an Office 365 login page, but:
- The website, bdshelton.com, doesn’t belong to Microsoft.
- The button asks you to “Verify Account”, not “Sign in”.
In this case, the hacker has copied the Office 365 login page to fool you.