2020 Summer Day Camp Notice
As our Public Health experts begin to share plans for the cautious re-opening of our province, it has become increasingly apparent that organizations will need to practice physical distancing and limit the size of gatherings throughout the summer and into the fall. Due to these restrictions, we must cancel our 2020 summer day camp program. More information can be found on our COVID-19 Updates page.
Recommended browser for ONLINE registration: Google Chrome or Firefox.
Please review this section BEFORE registering.
A number of things have changed regarding the registration process but the quality of our camp that your family has come to depend on has not! We strive to create a positive environment for all campers while promoting creativity, imagination, and physical activity through play.
- We have moved to a new registration software system
- We now offer ONLINE REGISTRATION.
– Recommended browser: Google Chrome or Firefox.
– It is safe, secure and convenient.
– It is available for both daily and weekly registration
– Registration will open at 10:00am on February 19, 2020 and is available 24 hours per day.
– Please note: In person registration will only be available Monday through Thursday, 8:30am – 5:30pm and Fridays 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- – Unfortunately, the new system does not have the functionality to produce this discount.
– To help offset the fee difference, we have decreased our rates and our withdrawal fees:
– Weekly rate decreased from $170 (introduced in 2019-20 PD camps) to $165 per week
– Daily rate decreased from $40 (introduced in 2019-20 PD camps) to $39 per day
- Payment Plans are only available on Weekly Registrations
– Unfortunately, the new software system does not have the functionality to provide payment
plans for the daily registration option.
– Daily Registration: Pay in full at time of registration
– Weekly Registration: Payment options:
Option 1. Pay in full at time of registration
Option 2. Payment Plans:
– 10% deposit required at the time of purchase
– 90% due one week prior to the start of camp
– Payment plans can be set up with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Withdrawal/Cancellation requests now must be received in writing:
– please email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your written request at the Mount Fitness Centre.
– Withdrawal fees are now called “Cancellation Fees”
– Cancellation fees used to be $5.00 per day. They are now 10% of the daily or weekly rate.
– You must still provide 3 weeks notice to receive a refund (minus the cancellation fee).
– Review the complete Refund & Cancellation Fee policy listed in the drop down menu below.