What we can do for you:
Your recruitment solution is at Mount Saint Vincent University. A small university with a reputation for academic excellence, our graduates know how to make a difference. More than 1,000 students graduate every year from the Mount in the fields of arts, science, education, and professional studies. View our stories to learn more about our students.
The commitment of Career Services is to help you find tomorrow’s leaders. We offer a full range of personalized services at no cost to employers. Whether you need to recruit for full-time, part-time or summer positions, you will find everyone you need at the Mount.
- Advertise available positions on Career Connects. See user guide below to get started
- Check out our Employer User Guide to Career Connects
- Provide information on special recruiting events and initiatives
- Work with you to create customized recruitment campaigns on-campus, ensuring you meet the best student candidates at the best time of year
- Help you hire a student for a Co-op position through the Mount’s Co-op Employer Centre
If the above events do not meet your needs, we would like to discuss other innovative ways to meet with Mount students. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (902) 457-6567 to plan your recruitment strategy at the Mount.
International Students and Graduates
Mount Saint Vincent University has a talented and diverse group of international students. As newcomers to Canada, international students have adapted to a new culture. Our Guide to Hiring International Students and Graduates is here to help you access this pool of candidates and support you in transitioning them from student to employees. *Note: For the best quality please view this resource using Google Chrome.
- The Graduate to Opportunity Program (GTO) provides salary contributions to employers to offset the cost of hiring a recent graduate and assist post-secondary graduates to find career opportunities in Nova
- One Nova Scotia Desk Youth Employment Pilot – This program matches recent graduates and employers based on the education, experience, and interests of the graduates and the values, skill needs, and business objectives of employers.
- Work Smarts Program provides funding to small and medium sized businesses in Atlantic Canada to hire recent graduates.
- The Game Changers, founded by the Halifax Partnership, assists members of the business community to hire new grads and young professionals.
- Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education Workplace Initiatives