Have fun this Fall and compete in the Volleyball Cup! Weekly games will start Monday, September 25, 9:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Register as a team by designating your team captain, or as an individual and we will add you to a team!
All MSVU students are welcome. Register online to participate.
The game schedule will be emailed out on Friday, September 22.
No games on Monday, October 9.
REC Badminton Tournament
Grab your racquets and sign up for our Campus REC Badminton Tournament! Participants can sign-up for singles or doubles play.
Deadline to register: Wednesday, October 11. All participants must register at msvu.ca/rec.
Full game schedule and tournament rules will be emailed out on Thursday, October 12.
Join Mount Campus Rec every Thursday night for Badminton Intramurals, guaranteed to be fun-filled evening with your fellow MSVU students.
Every Thursday Night 9:00 – 10:30 p.m.
There is also OPEN badminton drop-in:
- Mondays, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Shuttles will be provided. We have a limited number of racquets available and strongly recommend students bring their own if possible.
No registration required.
All MSVU students are welcome with their FREE All-Access Mount Fitness Centre membership to drop in and use the gymnasium during Open Gym time. The Open Gym schedule is SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE and is modified regularly due to gym availability. For the most up-to-date schedule check at the Mount Fitness Centre desk.
Open Gym Guidelines
- All participants are required to stop and check in at the Mount Fitness Centre desk.
- Participants must be respectful of the space, equipment, activity and skill level of all participants.
- Equipment can be signed out at the MFC desk. The gymnasium equipment room is not open to the public.
- Soccer balls and badminton nets are not permitted for use during open gym time.
- Protective eyewear is recommended for racquet sports.
- Any music played must have respectful lyrics and kept at a reasonable volume.
- In the event of an accident/emergency, notify the MFC staff immediately.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, participants must adhere to the Mount Fitness Centre Rules and Regulations & Open Gym Guidelines
REC Trivia League
Join Mount Campus in the Campus Pub on Thursday evenings (October 9, 12 & 15) at 7:00 p.m. for trivia.
You can register for the league as a team or an individual, and compete for the grand prize!
Can’t compete every week? Join in anyways and compete for smaller weekly prizes. No registration required.