Welcome to the Mount Fitness Centre!
We strive to provide you with quality programming for your physical, mental and emotional well-being. The work-life balance is essential to your health and happiness!
What has changed since the COVID-19 closure in March 2020?
– The Mount Fitness Centre is part of Mount Saint Vincent University’s “return to campus” plan. This is a phased approach, that will begin this September for current MSVU students only.
– We moved to virtual operations and we are still here, working hard to provide you a positive, healthy virtual environment to help manage the stress of pandemic life. We have adapted our programming to allow new and returning members an opportunity to continue their wellness activities virtually this fall.
– At this time, we are unable to offer our typical membership structure.
– If you were a current member, we have outlined a number of options for you in the September 2020 Faculty and Staff Newsletter. Please review the options. If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com or starting September 8, call us at 902-457-6420.
What have we done instead?
– Our Fitness Program is now virtual, with a flat rate fee option for participants.
– Our Recreation Program is also virtual. New this year – ALL Faculty & Staff will receive a 35% discount on our virtual recreation programming, no membership required.