Welcome to the Mount Fitness Centre!
Not a Mount student? Not a problem! We strive to provide you, our community, with quality programming for your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
What has changed since the COVID-19 closure in March 2020?
– The Mount Fitness Centre is part of Mount Saint Vincent University’s “return to campus” plan. This is a phased approach, that will begin this September for current MSVU students only. A specific return date for community members, as well as MSVU Faculty and Staff members, has not yet been determined.
– We moved to virtual operations and we are still here, working hard to provide you a positive, healthy virtual environment to help manage the stress of pandemic life. We have adapted our programming to provide people an opportunity to continue their wellness activities virtually this fall.
– At this time, we are unable to offer our typical membership structure.
– If you were a current member at the time of our March 16, 2020 COVID-19 closure, you should have received an email on July 20 outlining your options, including membership holds, pro-rated credits and pro-rated reimbursements. If you did not receive our email, please contact us at email@example.com. Please review the options and if you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or starting September 8, call us at 902-457-6420.
What have we done instead?
– Our Fitness Program is now virtual, with a flat rate fee option for participants.
– Our Recreation Program is also virtual. Check out our programs today!