Welcome to the Mount Fitness Centre!
Not a Mount student? Not a problem! We strive to provide you, our community, with quality programming for your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Check out our virtual program options in the sections below or review our community flyer.
What has changed since the COVID-19 closure in March 2020?
– The Mount Fitness Centre is part of Mount Saint Vincent University’s “return to campus” plan. This is a phased approach, that will begin this September for current MSVU students only. A specific return date for community members, as well as MSVU Faculty and Staff members, has not yet been determined.
– We moved to virtual operations and we are still here, working hard to provide you a positive, healthy virtual environment to help manage the stress of pandemic life. We have adapted our programming to provide people an opportunity to continue their wellness activities virtually this fall.
– At this time, we are unable to offer our typical membership structure.
– If you were a current member at the time of our March 16, 2020 COVID-19 closure, you should have received an email on July 20 outlining your options, including membership holds, pro-rated credits and pro-rated reimbursements. If you did not receive our email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the options and if you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com or starting September 8, call us at 902-457-6420.
What have we done instead?
– Our Fitness Program is now virtual, with a flat rate fee option for participants.
– Our Recreation Program is also virtual. Check out our programs today!