Our Team in the CSC
Back Row (From Left to Right): Laura Stewart, Ashley Pelley, Janelle Sampson, Carly MacNaughton, Emily Linh and Debbie Armstrong
Front Row (Left to Right): Liz Martin, Stacey Elliott, Taylor Savoie and Lynn Power
- All staff members at the Centre are highly qualified. Each member also attends for professional development on a regular basis to maintain classification.
- Every staff member who works directly with children must have a valid first aid certificate that includes infant CPR training from a recognized program. Staff must also have a valid Criminal Record Check, which includes a vulnerable sector check and Child Abuse Registry Check.
- Over the last few years, The Child Study Centre has received awards in recognition of their hard work and dedication to the program and community. These awards include:
- 2010 – The Centre was awarded 20+ Early Childhood Care and Education Service Award
- 2011 – Staff were nominated for The Sheelagh Nolan Award for Excellence in Teaching
- 2011 – The Centre was awarded Top Team Award for the “Walk the Walk- Stepping in the Right Direction for Autism”
- 2012 – The Centre was awarded The Early Childhood Learning and Care Award of Excellence in Program