Strong Interest Inventory Assessment
Watch the video for the most important points to know about the Strong Interest Inventory Assessment, one of the most widely-used career planning tools.
The assessment can help you clarify your thoughts on a career, education options, satisfying work environments, and the ways you like to work, study, and volunteer.
How to order your Strong Interest Inventory
- Book an initial career counselling appointment with Career Services
- In your career counselling appointment, we’ll go over the consent form you’ll need to sign/e-sign and instructions to pay the $30 fee for the assessment (we can discuss if the fee is a barrier for you)
- You’ll receive a link to complete your assessment online. Remember, answers that match how you respond MOST NATURALLY to a given situation will increase the accuracy of your results. The assessment takes about 30 minutes to finish
- We’ll interpret the results in a second career counselling appointment
- You get to keep the 19-page assessment report!