2021 Lottery Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
2021 Lotto License #’s:
Trip of the Month Ticket: AGD-102061-20 50/50 Ticket: AGD-306114-20
- Only 1000 tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket.
- All tickets must contain the purchaser’s name, address and contact information.
- Prizes are transferable only prior to booking with Maritime Travel.
- Trips include round-trip airfare for 2 individuals from Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Trips must be booked within 12 months of draw date.
- Winner must select prize awarded, travel voucher or cash payout (85% of trip value) within year of draw date.
- All trips are subject to certain restrictions, booking requirements, airline failure and other circumstances beyond our control.
- Lottery draw dates are as follows:
– January 8, 2021
– February 5, 2021
– March 5, 2021
– April 2, 2021
– May 7, 2021
– June 4, 2021
– July 2, 2021
– August 6, 2021
– September 3, 2021
– October 1, 2021
– November 5, 2021
– December 3, 2021
- Winners will be contacted by the Mount Athletics Office.
- Every attempt will be made to contact the winner. A winner has 90 days to claim a prize. After 90 days, a new draw must take place.
- Names of all ticket winners will be published. For example: Mount Saint Vincent University Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Tickets can be purchased using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque, debit or cash.
- Mount Saint Vincent University Athletics & Recreation Office reserves the right to cancel the lottery prior to January 3, 2020 guaranteeing full refunds.
- All trips to be negotiated through Maritime Travel:
Barb Sharples, Travel Consultant Email: email@example.com or Phone: 902-661-1220
- No travel insurance is included in the prizes.
- All tickets purchased, including winners, are entered in all 36 draws.
- Ticket must be purchased in Nova Scotia.
- 50/50 add-on option:
– must purchase a Mount Mystics trip of the Month Lottery ticket to be eligible to purchase a
50/50 add-on ticket. One ticket for $10. Five tickets for $25.
– Draw Date: January 8, 2021
- Online ticket orders are available using Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Tickets can be purchased:
a) Online using Visa, MasterCard or American Express
b) by phone: 902-457-6420,
c) email ticket order form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
d) mail ticket order form to: Mount Saint Vincent University, Athletics & Recreation Office,
166 Bedford Highway, Rosaria Student Centr Rm 227, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3M 2J6.
Mount Saint Vincent University is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals who visit and use the lottery website. The following statement will inform you as to how your personal information is collected and used in connection with the site, the purpose for which it is collected and used, with whom the information is shared, how long your information is stored, and what security measures are in place to secure and protect your information.
COLLECTION AND USE
We retain the contact information collected from you at the time of your ticket purchase. The database of buyer information both on and offline contains no financial information. You are also given the opportunity to unsubscribe from future lottery emails.
We do not automatically gather any additional personal information from you when you visit the site. The email address that you supply in the process of requesting a ticket online, is used for notification of future lottery events and winners announcements. You have the option not to receive email notifications by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email sent to you or by phoning 902-457-6152 or email email@example.com
Your mailing address is collected for two purposes: to send you your requested ticket and to invite you to participate in future lottery events. You have the option not to receive direct mail pieces by phoning 902-457-6152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information is not shared with any other organizations, unless required by legal duty or right. We do not sell, trade or lease our customer information. Winners’ names will be published.
Your contact information is retained for the purpose of contacting you about prize winnings and informing you of future lottery events. You have the option to unsubscribe from future email campaigns. You may phone 902-457-6152 or email email@example.com to request removal from the database for email and direct mail campaigns.
We have made all reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of your personal information.