Mount Faculty & Staff – welcome back to in-person workouts!
To keep your health and wellness a top priority, we have made some modifications to our space. Check out what we have changed to keep you safe!
As of October 22, 2020, the Mount Fitness Centre can once again welcome Faculty & Staff back to our facility for in-person workouts!
This pass is available to all Faculty & Staff. Payments can be made by phone, in-person or through your membership credits from the COVID-19 closure. Credits can also be used for: personal training, virtual fitness and recreation programs or the can be refunded.
MFC In-person Facility Pass
Fee: $55.00 HST inc
Valid: October 22, 2020 – March 31, 2021
*Pass will be pro-rated if you register after the October 22 start date.
Facility Pass includes:
· Access to our newly designed “ZONES”. Zones are assigned upon arrival on a first come, first serve basis.
· FREE 20 minute orientation
· FREE Nutrition for Active Living Guide (10 pg PDF)
To workout in-person, you must:
· Book your time slot online at msvu.ca/fit using your MSVU email account
· On the day of your workout, complete the Mount’s Online Check-In for Campus Access form, prior to arrival.
· Complete the MSVU participation Release Agreement and the University Activities Waiver on your first visit.
· Wear a mask
Recommendation: On your first visit, please book two time slots, back-to-back, to ensure you have enough time to carefully read and complete the waivers. You will need to sign the document at the Fitness Centre desk, prior to using our facility.