The Mount App is the mobile app for Mount faculty and students. It’s free and available for Apple and Android devices.
- Course Schedule – have your class schedule in the palm of your hand
- Grades – check your grades on the go
- Important numbers and links – easily find all the numbers and websites you need, including quick access to myMount and Moodle
- Campus Map – quickly find all the buildings on campus and what’s in each location
- News and Events – always know what’s happening around campus
- Socially Connected – quick access to the Mounts social media outlets all in one spot
Download and Install
- To download the app, go to your device’s app store and search for Ellucian GO.
- After installing the app on your device, tap the icon to open the app.
- Search for MSVU or scroll through the list of schools and select Mount Saint Vincent University.
- Tap the menu icon to access all of the app’s features.
Note: You are not required to Sign In to access many of the features.
- To view your Course Schedule and Grades you will be asked to Sign In. Your username is typically the first letter of your First Name and your full Last Name. For example, Jane Smith is jsmith. Note: There may be a number added to the end of the username. For example, jsmith2.
What is my Username?
You can retrieve your username through WebAdvisor.
For Sign In assistance, contact the IT&S Help Desk.
- For in-depth instructions on how to use all the features of the Mount’s Mobile app, download the Mount App – User Guide.
Download the Quick Guide for The Mount App.