Prepay for Printing
In order to print in the labs, you must first prepay for “print credits.” You may purchase print credits at the Helpdesk in the Digital Media Zone. If the Helpdesk is closed, you may also purchase your print credits from the Library Circulation Desk in the Information Commons. Print credits purchased in either location can be used in any of the general use student labs.
Minimum Cash Purchase Amount: $2.00
Minimum Debit or Credit Purchase Amount: $5.00
- IT&S recommends you deposit $20 at the beginning of the academic term.
- A 10% non-refundable bonus of print credits will be added to any print credit purchase of $20 or more (effective February 2, 2015).
- IT&S advises you to do a print preview before sending a print job to be printed to ensure you are printing what you intended. You are responsible to pay for all pages printed from your account.
- Credit refunds will be deposited on your account if it is clear the paper is damaged or the print is not satisfactory (faded or blurred).
- IT&S does not provide cash refunds on a daily basis. At the end of an academic term, the Help Desk will provide refunds if you have cash remaining on your account.
How to print on campus >>
You may print word documents (files ending in .doc) or a PDF from your personal device by using a web browser. Currently you will only be able to print to a printer located in either the Information Commons or the Seton Education Department Lab located in Seton 406.
How to print from your own device in Information Commons >>
How to print from your own device in Seton 406 Education Lab >>
Monochrome Letter (8 ½ x 11)
Monochrome Legal (8 ½ x 14)
Monochrome Ledger (11 x 17)*
Color Letter (8 ½ x 11)**
Color Legal (8 ½ x 14)
$0.10 per side
$0.20 per side
$0.25 per side
$0.50 per side
$0.60 per side
* Printing ledger sized paper is available using Pcounter WebPrint in the EMF Information Commons only.
**color printers are located in EMF Information Commons (Samsung CLP-770) & Evaristus 136 (Ricoh)