Guidelines for TMC Network Research Scholarship
Download application guidelines:
PDF version: TMC Research Scholarship Application_2022-23
Word version: TMC Research Scholarship Application_2022-23
Call for TMC Network Research Scholarship
The TMC Network will offer $2500 to two students at Canadian universities who are conducting research on topics related to military culture change. In particular, we are interested in research that challenges, reimagines, and seeks to transform the Canadian Armed Forces culture into one that embraces inclusivity and difference. Research could include, but is not limited to, projects that examine the root causes of the military’s problematic culture or that provide practical insights into transforming Canadian Armed Forces culture. Scholarship recipients will be invited and funded to attend our annual symposium in Halifax, NS which will be held February 17-20, 2023, and is titled Military Culture Change Beyond the Checkbox.
Who can apply:
- Undergraduate or graduate students at Canadian universities;
- Full-time and part-time students.
- A cover letter explaining the applicant’s interest and research related to military culture change;
- A copy of a current university transcript;
- The names and contact information of two people who can be asked to provide letters of recommendation.
- December 15, 2022
Applications will be assessed based on research content, merit, and equity, diversity, and inclusion criteria. Please send applications and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be contacted with the results within one month of the scholarship deadline.