Guidelines for TMC Network Blog Submissions
The TMC Network seeks to share research, analysis, and ideas on the topic of military culture change. We welcome submissions from all Network members, including emerging scholars and practitioners. We are especially interested in timely interventions into ongoing national and international conversations on military culture change. Please review our mission statement before submitting.
PDF version: TMC Network Blog Guidelines
Word version: TMC Network Blog Guidelines
- Entries must be between 500-1000 words, but we may be flexible on the word count
on a case-by-case basis.
- Use accessible, clear language and avoid jargon.
- Use hyperlinks instead of citations for references.
- Your entry should include a snappy title and 3-5 keywords.
- Include author details, such as title and affiliation.
- Send your piece as a Word document (no PDFs or Google Docs) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please write ‘Blog Entry’ in the subject line of your e-mail.
Editing and Selection Process:
- A member of our executive team will read through your submission and provide you with feedback within two weeks of receiving your submission. If accepted, authors may be asked to make revisions before publication.
- Once your submission has been selected and gone through our editing process, we will post your entry on our website and social media accounts. Please feel free to share your published blog post with your other networks.
- Your blog post can draw on the argument of already published material but must be adapted to consider TMC Network goals.