Industry Liaison Office for Partners
The Industry Liaison Office (ILO) helps to facilitate research partnerships, contracts or agreements between Mount Saint Vincent University and private companies, industrial associations, community groups, government and international agencies. The ILO also facilitates the review and formal signing of university agreements.
We can help partners:
- Reduce technical or financial risk on a new venture,
- Gain access to highly specialized facilities,
- License new technologies, and
- Attract highly skilled people to your organization.
Partners can involve:
- Short or long term projects,
- Basic research,
- Applied research and development,
- Testing or technical services, and
- Collaboration between university and industry researchers.
- View a list of Applied Research Funding Opportunities
- Contact the Industry Liaison Office (ILO)
- Mount Saint Vincent University Research Centres and Institutes
Do you hire students for work terms? Please visit the Co-operative Education Office website and find out more on how to hire Mount Saint Vincent University students.
If you have any questions about hiring students for co-operative education work terms and would like to learn more about the co-op program at Mount Saint Vincent University, please contact Scott Daniels, Manager, Co-operative Education at email@example.com