Undergraduate scholarships are awarded one year at a time and are assessed and awarded on your most recent academic work.
If you are a high school student with an average of 80 percent or more you will need to apply before March 1 to qualify for an entrance scholarship Students in the Advanced Placement or the International Baccalaureate program, International students and high school graduates who have not attended a post-secondary institution and are within one year of graduation will also be considered for entrance scholarships.
- Entrance Scholarships (automatic consideration for all qualified applicants)
- Entrance Scholarships that require a specific application
Diamond Jubilee Entrance Scholarships
Open to high school students and Mature students. Mature students entering the University for the first time or re‑entering to complete a first degree after a period away from study, are eligible for these Scholarships listed below.
- Diamond Jubilee Entrance Scholarships (applications required)
In-course awards are made to students on the basis of coursework completed at Mount Saint Vincent University. The overall eligibility criteria for in-course awards require a minimum GPA of 3.50 plus nomination by faculty.
- In-Course Scholarships (automatic consideration for all qualified applicants)
- In-Course Scholarships that require a specific application