Undergraduate scholarships are awarded one year at a time and are assessed and awarded on your most recent academic work.
If you are a high school student with an average of 80 percent or more you will need to apply before March 1 to qualify for an entrance scholarship Students in the Advanced Placement or the International Baccalaureate program, International students and high school graduates who have not attended a post-secondary institution and are within one year of graduation will also be considered for entrance scholarships.
- Entrance Scholarships (automatic consideration for all qualified applicants)
- Entrance Scholarships which require specific application
Diamond Jubilee Entrance Scholarships
Open to high school students and Mature students. Mature students entering the University for the first time or re‑entering to complete a first degree after a period away from study, are eligible for these Scholarships listed below.
- Diamond Jubilee Entrance Scholarships (applications required)
In-course awards are made to students on the basis of coursework completed at Mount Saint Vincent University. The overall eligibility criteria for in-course awards require a minimum GPA of 3.50 plus nomination by faculty.
- In-Course Scholarships (automatic consideration for all qualified applicants)
- In-Course Scholarships which require specific application