Going back to school, but not receiving a loan this year?

Inform your loan provider so they can keep your loan from having to be repaid before you finish school.

If you return to school full-time, but don’t receive any additional loans, you have to have your enrolment confirmed (Schedule 2) for the government so that you are not charged interest or have to make payments on your loan. Please note that this can only be done – while – you are in study; not before or after your study period begins/ends.

3 Easy Steps to Confirm your Enrolment Online!

You can submit a request for Confirmation of Enrolment for both full-time and part-time studies to your school using the NSLSC On-Line Services. If you do not have an account with the NSLSC On-Line Services, it is easy to create one!

Step 1: Register for an online account (or login if you already have one)

Step 2: Click Confirm Enrolment (we are listed as Mount St. Vincent University, NS)

Step 3: Submit!

Need help? You can always contact the NSLSC for assistance in managing your student loans.