1. Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes. Get yours today from the McCain Café!
2. Hidden cozy study nooks (do you know the location of the one in this picture?).
3. A fireplace to gather around, just like at home (except this one is in a dining hall that offers many tasty options and “all you care to eat”).
4. Fall fashion — get your cozy Mount attire at the book store!
5. The refreshing walk between classes. Have an extra few minutes? Give your mind a break with a brief stroll on one of our campus trails.
6. The annual Students’ Union Haunted House. Taking place Saturday, October, 29 from 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. in the Rosaria Student Centre. Admission is $7, or $5 with a nonperishable food donation.
7. Spotting wildlife on campus – so many deer and ducks!
8. Fall reading week. The Mount’s first-ever fall reading week takes place the week of November 7, meaning there are no classes that week.
9. The colourful view (always on a “best-of-the-Mount” list)!