Office of Institutional Analysis
Mount Saint Vincent University is committed to providing you with access to the most recent data and reports, as this data helps inform your decisions.
The Office of Institutional Analysis (OIA) provides information, analysis and services that promote and support effective and informed decision making and planning at Mount Saint Vincent University. This office strives to provide timely and accurate data to meet the needs of all internal and external requestors. The Office of Institutional Analysis not only conducts their own internal research, but also examines secondary information gathered by external organizations. Some of the main research assessed within the OIA includes:
- Enrolment, retention & graduation statistics
- Institutional Demographics
- Survey Analysis
This is the central location from which university students, faculty, staff, and community members can gain access to surveys, facts and figures about Mount Saint Vincent University.
Survey Analysis and highlights
The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) and the Mount’s Survey of graduate students are conducted by the Office of Institutional Analysis. The office examines student engagement and satisfaction in these surveys, and the highlights of the data are available for the public.
What students say about the Mount
- Professors were the top reason students would recommend the Mount
- 99% of students were satisfied with the class size
- 96% of students were satisfied with library research assistance
- Valued the small campus environment and great professors
- Had quality interactions with academic advisors
More information is available on the Survey Highlights page.