The IEC provides support for your English language development. Depending on your English test scores, you may be admitted to MSVU with the requirement to take one of our Bridging classes, or you may access Language Assistance so you can do your best work in your regular MSVU classes.  

Our department also offers the Paragon English Tests (CELPIP and CAEL CE) for individuals needing an official test score for immigration or applications to academic programs.