Complete your English language training online this Summer 2020 with the the same high quality UBP and GPP instruction. Academic support is readily available by email and Skype. Contact Nicolle Bowes Cashen to register today! email@example.com
English Language Programs at the Mount
The Mount’s EAP Programs are for students who:
- are entering a certificate, diploma, undergraduate, or graduate program at the Mount;
- have been conditionally accepted to the Mount but have not yet met the English language requirements;
- have full time acceptance but wish to improve their language and academic skills before entering their program.
- 100% of students strongly agree that assigned work was helpful and useful for learning.
- 83% of students feel more confident in their abilities to do their academic courses.
- “Research is very helpful for me to prepare for academic studies. Research is very difficult part of essay but UBP provide me many tips. Now, I am confident about my future studies”
- “I think this project allows me to learn a lot and make me more adaptable to the learning style and culture of Canadian universities.”
- “I gained different academic knowledge and skills, e.g. research skill, presentation skill, and ways to avoid plagiarism.”
- 92% strongly agree that the assigned coursework is useful for learning, feedback on assignments is helpful, high quality classes are provided, and overall, the course is beneficial.
- 92% of students strongly agree that GPP prepares them to do research.
- “I had no idea how to study a graduate degree in Canada when I arrived here, but now I know how university works and what different types of assignments are. I have learned a lot from the GPP.”
- “This course has a clear purpose and comfortable atmosphere in class, which make me understand how to learn in English and know knowledge about master programs.”
- “I would recommend to my friends to do this course as it will help them to adapt according to the new education environment.”