CELPIP Preparation Program
The CELPIP Preparation Program has been designed by CELPIP experts to enable test takers to perform at their best on the CELPIP Test. This licensed program includes exclusive use of student workbooks and instructor guides, a live online instructor training course, and free practice tests for students. Students can select from among four skill modules—Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking—to create their own personalized program. These proven lesson materials and guided activities have helped hundreds of test takers in classrooms across Canada.
CELPIP Preparation Program lessons are structured around skills that test takers will need for each question on the CELPIP Test. Each lesson focuses on specific parts of the CELPIP Test and features materials that were developed exclusively for the CELPIP Preparation Program.
The program is comprised of the following:
• Six lessons for each test component
• Lesson plans with media files and homework assignments
• Practice test items in all skill modules
• Online and print versions of the practice test items
• Individual feedback on Speaking and Writing performance
• Supplementary vocabulary-building activities
The CELPIP Preparation Program has been designed to do the following:
• Introduce key test taking strategies.
• Familiarize students with test format and performance expectations.
• Teach students about the types of questions on the CELPIP Test.
• Help students sharpen their English skills.
• Enable students to develop their own methods for self-directed learning.
• Give students the tools to build their vocabulary.
For more question and information, please contact Nicolle Bowes Cashen at firstname.lastname@example.org.