This Frequently Asked Questions page is intended to answer questions MSVU international students may have because of the COVID-19 situation.
Questions are organized by topics, which you can navigate on the top part of this page if using your mobile, on the left side of this page or the topic list under the important notice below if using a computer.
If your question is not listed in any of these pages, please email your International Student Advisor, Kay Balite, firstname.lastname@example.org to receive help.
Kay Balite is certified by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) as a Regulated International Student Immigration Advisor. RISIA ID #: S715245.
IMPORTANT: this page has last been updated on November 17, 2020.
- Immigration Permits
- Working in Canada
- Traveling to Canada or Home
- Taxes and Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- 2020.11.12 Essential guide for travelling to Canada (PDF)
- 2020.11.17 MSVU Quarantine Plan (PDF)
- 2020.11.12 Sample Hotel Menu Meal Plan (PDF)