This Frequently Asked Questions page is intended to answer questions MSVU international students may have because of the COVID-19 situation.
Questions are organized by topics, which you can navigate on the top part of this page if using your mobile, on the left side of this page or the topic list under the important notice below if using a computer.
If your question is not listed in any of these pages, please email your International Student Advisor, Kay Balite, email@example.com to receive help.
Kay Balite is certified by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) as a Regulated International Student Immigration Advisor. RISIA ID #: S715245.
IMPORTANT: this page has last been updated July 16, 2021.
- Fully Vaccinated and Recovered MSVU Quarantine Plan Contract and Details_Fillable
- Fully Vaccinated MSVU Quarantine Plan Contract and Details_Fillable
- Partial Dose or No Approved Vaccine – Original MSVU Quarantine Plan Contract and Details_Fillable
- Partial Dose or No Approved Vaccine and Recovered MSVU Quarantine Plan Contract and Details_Fillable
- Nova Scotia Hotel Quarantine Details (MSVU)
- Preparing for your Travel to Canada
- Arriving in Canada
- Arriving in Nova Scotia
- How to obtain a Canadian phone number before coming or upon arrival in Canada
- Immigration Permits
- Working in Canada
- Taxes and Social Insurance Number (SIN)