This Frequently Asked Questions page is intended to answer questions MSVU international students may have because of the COVID-19 situation.
MSVU international students are no longer required to have their quarantine plans approved by the International Education Centre. However, you are still required to have a quarantine plan to enter Canada. Please continue to check this website as it will help you create your own quarantine plan and will prepare you for your travel to Canada.
If you need further support, please email email@example.com.
Kay Balite is certified by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) as a Regulated International Student Immigration Advisor. RISIA ID #: S715245.
IMPORTANT: this page has last been updated September 24, 2021.
- Quarantine Plan Template
- Atlantica Hotel Information – MSVU 14-day Quarantine Package
- Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Information – MSVU hotel booking details
- Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites Hotel Quarantine Details (MSVU)
- Preparing for your Travel to Canada
- Arriving in Canada
- How to obtain a Canadian phone number before coming or upon arrival in Canada
- Immigration Permits
- Working in Canada
- Taxes and Social Insurance Number (SIN)