The applications for the 2019 – 2020 Living Learning Communities are due no later than July 2nd, 2019.
1. You must apply to live in Residence if you have not done so click here to fill out the application. Students who apply for the LLCs but have not completed their Residence application will not be considered.
2. The application for the Living Learning Communities is an online form. Before you apply please read the full description of the LLC, and make sure you are willing to participate in programs and activities throughout the school year. Click here for the application
3. ***Please be aware, that due to the specific location of the LLC, if you already have a room assignment and are accepted into one of these communities, you will be moved to the residence area of the LLC. Applications will be reviewed by the Residence Life Manager. The three LLCs offered are:
· Science (Assisi 10th floor)
· Psychology (Birch 3)
· Recreation (19+, Westwood 3rd floor)
4. All communication for this Living Learning Community will be through MSVU emails, if you have difficulty with your email, please contact IT&S. firstname.lastname@example.org, 902-457-6538. Located in the EMF information commons.
5. In order to be eligible for the LLC, students must be living on campus for the full 2019 – 2020 school year, and be a full-time student. For the Academic LLCs an applicant must be full-time in the Science, or Psychology programs. For the Recreation LLC, an applicant must be 19+ years old.