BOYS BASKETBALL Camp – Spring 2020
For Boys ages 9-12
CAMP DIRECTOR: Derek Norris – MSVU Men’s Basketball Assistant Coach
INSTRUCTORS: Mount Mystics Men’s Basketball Team Athletes
Date: Wednesday nights, April 15 – May 27 (7 weeks)
Fee: $160.00. Includes a t-shirt
Location: Mount Fitness Centre, AGB Gymnasium
Space is limited to 20 players
We now have ONLINE REGISTRATION that is available 24 hours per day.
– Step 1: Click the link above and register online
For easy searching, enter Program Code: 0133
Register in-person or by email:
This is still an option but please review the “Important Note” section below.
IMPORTANT NOTE regarding in-person and email registration:
– in-person or email registration will only be available Monday through Thursday, 8:30am – 5:30pm and Fridays 8:30am – 4:30pm.
– When an in-person or email registration is received, it will go into a queue for processing and a space will not be confirmed until the process is complete.
– While your form sits in the queue, others could be online registering for available spaces.
If you have any questions, please let us know:
By registering your child in MSVU Day Camps, you agree to the following participation and informed consent terms (also listed on the Registration Form or Player Information Form):
– You understand, appreciate and accept the inherent physical risks of these activities. As a condition of registration, the parent/guardian of the camp participant agree to accept full responsibility for any personal property loss or damage and/or any personal injury sustained by the camp participant and on behalf of the camp participant release Mount Saint Vincent University, its employees, agents or volunteers from any loss, damage or injury that may be suffered by the camp participant in connection with participation in the camp.
– You understand, appreciate and accept that Mount Saint Vincent University reserves the right to: assign the participant to a group most appropriate for their age or ability and to request any participant to withdraw from the camp/program if the participant is not behaving in an appropriate and reasonable manner.