Job Postings are now available online via Career Connects.
Review the Student Guide to Job Searching for assistance navigating through Career Connects.
Reminder from Career Services: Potential for scam job postings
Students are urged to research employers before applying to any position. In particular, beware of postings that require you to send your bank account or credit card details or an upfront fee. Please see our Research Resourcessection below for more information on how to recognize potential scams and research organizations before applying.
If you require assistance on career-related matters or discover a questionable posting on our site, please contact the Mount’s office of Career Services at: (902) 457-6272.
External Job Search Websites
The following sites list job opportunities in Halifax, across Canada, and abroad. They are third-party sites and are not affiliated with Mount Saint Vincent University Career Services.
Local Job Sites (Nova Scotia)
- Nova Scotia Job Shop
- Nova Scotia Government Jobs
- JobsPress – Chronicle-Herald job listings
- Now Hiring at Nova Scotia Community College – via Career Beacon
- Now Hiring at IWK Health Centre – via Career Beacon
- Tourism Talent – tourism & hospitality jobs in Nova Scotia
- WOW Jobs Community Search – community specific, Nova Scotia job postings
- Work Local- Your Career Here- Apply to Halifax companies by uploading your resume and video interview message.
National Job Sites (opportunities in Nova Scotia and across Canada)
- Student Jobs
- Career Beacon
- Charity Village – job opportunities with non-profit organizations
- Job Postings Magazine – Canadian job listings and resources (hard copies available in Evaristus 218)
- Talent Egg – student jobs, internships and summer jobs
- Job Guru – Canadian Job Listings
Government of Canada Job Sites (all industries)
Summer Employment Programs for Students