2019 Lotto SOLD OUT!
Thank you for your continued support!
2019 Prize Information:
Win a Trip a Month for a Year
12 First Prize Trips to 12 Spectacular Destinations! $100 per ticket
3 tickets drawn monthly to win: 1st prize: a trip for 2 persons | 2nd prize: $250 | 3rd prize: $100
Your ticket will be entered into every draw each month. Every ticket has 36 chances to win!
Three Trip Options:
TAKE THE TRIP
BOOK AN ALTERNATE TRIP
Apply the value of the trip you won towards another destination. See below for trip values. Trip must be booked within one year of draw date through Maritime Travel with return airfare from Halifax, Nova Scotia
TAKE THE CASH
2019 LL#: AGD-103449-18
Get the Monthly Winners Announcement directly in your email! Click here to be added
2019 Winner List
Thank you for helping provide student athletes with the support they need to succeed both on the court,
field and in the classroom. Proceeds raised will directly support our varsity athletics program.
January 4, 2019
- Kenneth Reardon (Jr.) (#789) – 1st Prize: Barcelona, Spain (value $3500 for 2 persons)
- Elizabeth Haggart (#986) – 2nd Prize: $250 cash
- Linda Wentzell (#489) – 3rd Prize: $100 cash
February 1, 2019
- Joanie McCarville (#660): 1st Prize: Cayo Coco Cuba (value: $3400 for 2 persons)
- Kyle Shaw (#403) – 2nd Prize: $250
- Kim Gamble (#694) – 3rd Prize: $100
March 1, 2019
- Grant Smith (#343) – 1st Prize: Scottsdale, Arizona (Value: $3700 for 2 persons)
- Edward Sommerville (#709) – 2nd Prize: $250
- Brian Jessop (#531) – 3rd Prize: $100
April 5, 2019
- Leslie McLean (#903) – 1st Prize: Brussels, Belgium (Value: $3500 for 2 persons)
- Jamie Oyler (#738) – 2nd Prize: $250
- Genevieve MacIntyre (#058) – 3rd Prize: $100
May 3, 2019
- Bruce Carlyle (#052) – 1st Prize: London, England (Value: $3600 for 2 persons)
- Aileen Hoar – 2nd Prize: $250.00
- Terri Parke – 3rd Prize: $100.00
June 7, 2019
- Morgan Priske (#989) – 1st Prize: Cancun, Mexico (Value: $3700 for 2 persons)
- Patrick Rogers (#507) – 2nd Prize: $250.00
- Cindy Mendoza (#258) – 3rd Prize: $100.00
July 5, 2019
- Gary Baker (#405) – 1st Prize: New York, New York (Value $3200 for 2 persons)
- Susan Godwin & Karen Arthur (#651) – 2nd Prize: $250.00
- Karen Cormier (#643) – 3rd Prize: $100.00
August 2, 2019
- Cassie Wells (#965) – 1st Prize: Cardiff, Wales (Value $4000 for two persons)
- Terry Reardon (#925) – 2nd Prize: $250.00
- Yvonne Chute (#004) – 3rd Prize: $100.00
September 6, 2019
- Danielle Cyr (#581) – 1st Prize: Prague, Czech Republic (Value: $4000 for two persons)
- Cindy Mendoza (#258) – 2nd Prize: $250.00
- Becca MacDonnell (#291) – 3rd Prize: $100.00
October 4, 2019
- Dana Miller (#310) – 1st Prize: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (Value: $3800 for 2 persons)
- Danette Robinson (#753) – 2nd Prize: $250.00
- Annelise Sommerville (#782) – 3rd Prize: $100.00
November 1, 2019
- Heather Patterson (#768) – 1st Prize: Dublin, Ireland (Value: $3500 for two persons)
- Suzanne Moroney (#480) – 2nd Prize: $250.00
- Janet Rhymes (#187) – 3rd Prize: $100.00
December 6, 2019
- Holly Murphy (#964) – 1st Prize: Honolulu, Hawaii (Value: $3600 for two persons)
- Mirella Furlan (#008) – 2nd Prize: $250.00
- Haley Myatt (#770) – 3rd Prize: $100.00
2019 Rules & Regulations
- Only 1000 tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket.
- All tickets must contain the purchaser’s name, address and contact information.
- Prizes are transferable only prior to booking with Maritime Travel.
- Trips include round-trip airfare for 2 individuals from Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Trips must be booked within 12 months of draw date.
- Winner must select prize awarded, travel voucher or cash payout (85% of trip value) within year of draw date.
- All trips are subject to certain restrictions, booking requirements, airline failure and other circumstances beyond our control.
- Lottery draw dates are as follows:
– January 4, 2019
– February 1, 2019
– March 1, 2019
– April 5, 2019
– May 3, 2019
– June 7, 2019
– July 5, 2019
– August 2, 2019
– September 6, 2019
– October 4, 2019
– November 1, 2019
– December 6, 2019
- Winners will be contacted by the Mount Athletics Office.
- Names of all ticket winners will be published. For example: Mount Saint Vincent University Website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Tickets can be purchased using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque, debit or cash.
- Mount Saint Vincent University Athletics & Recreation Office reserves the right to cancel the lottery prior to January 3, 2019 guaranteeing full refunds.
- All trips to be negotiated through Maritime Travel:
Barb Sharples, Travel Consultant Email: email@example.com or Phone: 902-661-1220
- No travel insurance is included in the prizes.
- All tickets purchased, including winners, are entered in all 36 draws.
- Purchasers must be 19 years of age and the ticket must be purchased in Nova Scotia.
- Ticket order form is available
a) phone 902-457-6420,
b) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) online: www.msvu.ca/mountlottery
d) mail and in person : Mount Saint Vincent University, Athletics & Recreation Office, 166 Bedford Highway, Rosaria Student Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3M 2J6.
Mount Saint Vincent University is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals who visit and use the lottery website. The following statement will inform you as to how your personal information is collected and used in connection with the site, the purpose for which it is collected and used, with whom the information is shared, how long your information is stored, and what security measures are in place to secure and protect your information.
COLLECTION AND USE
We retain the contact information collected from you at the time of your ticket purchase. The database of buyer information both on and offline contains no financial information. You are also given the opportunity to unsubscribe from future lottery emails.
We do not automatically gather any additional personal information from you when you visit the site. The email address that you supply in the process of requesting a ticket online, is used for notification of future lottery events and winners announcements. You have the option not to receive email notifications by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email sent to you or by phoning 902-457-6152 or email email@example.com
Your mailing address is collected for two purposes: to send you your requested ticket and to invite you to participate in future lottery events. You have the option not to receive direct mail pieces by phoning 902-457-6152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information is not shared with any other organizations, unless required by legal duty or right. We do not sell, trade or lease our customer information. Winners’ names will be published.
Your contact information is retained for the purpose of contacting you about prize winnings and informing you of future lottery events. You have the option to unsubscribe from future email campaigns. You may phone 902-457-6152 or email email@example.com to request removal from the database for email and direct mail campaigns.
We have made all reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of your personal information.