There are many forms of cheating.
Cheating includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Receiving or giving academic information or assistance during a test or an examination;
- Using unauthorized material during a test or examination. This may include, but is not limited to, notes, books, calculators, and communication devices;
- Submitting for a take-home examination or test work that has been written in full or in part by someone else or has had the benefit of assistance from some other person;
- Submitting false information of any kind in written or oral format. This includes, but is not limited to, data and observational anecdotes;
- Obtaining examination questions, tests, or assignments by any unauthorized means;
- Impersonating another student or having someone impersonate oneself in class, at an examination or test, or in any other situation in which one is evaluated;
- Submitting work for which one has already received academic credit, unless authorized to do so by the instructor;
- Permitting an assignment of one’s own to be used by another for academic credit.
Academic Note: This web-based calendar information is applicable for the 2021-2022 academic year which runs from September 01, 2021 to August 31, 2022.
For information on previous years, please consult the University Academic Calendars web page.
Copyright Mount Saint Vincent University. All Rights Reserved – Disclaimer