Real Estate Development Program
2020 Program Details
- Next program start date to be announced soon
- Classes are held online every Tuesday from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Classes are recorded and available throughout the program
- The registration fee for this program is $5,000.00 (HST not applicable)
- This program does not qualify as a tuition tax credit for income tax purposes
About Online Learning
Moodle is the Mount’s Learning Management System (LMS) and allows educators to create their unique course website which utilizes dynamic features such as messaging, forums, wikis and glossaries.
Interactive Virtual Classroom with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Within Moodle, faculty can access and utilize Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. This is an online, synchronous (real time) interactive virtual classroom with voice-over-internet capability that facilitates engaged teaching and learning amongst faculty, students and the course content.
Technical support and system requirements will be provided prior to the start of the program.
If you’d like to know more about Moodle and Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, please visit Mount Online Learning Platform.
Program Curriculum and Schedule
Below, you will find information on each module. Please note, changes to the program may occur and will be communicated to all participants in a timely manner.