Become a Mount Co-op Connector
Mount Co-op Connectors are a group of student volunteers who promote and support programs and events facilitated by the Mount Co-op Office. Are you someone who has an interest in mentorship and a willingness to speak about your co-op experience? Becoming a Mount Co-op Connector is a great way to boost your resume, interact with current and prospective students as well as develop leadership and career-related skills. Scroll down and apply today! An informational session on the program will be delivered to the successful applicants following the application deadline.
Roles and Responsibilities
Mount Co-op Connectors are responsible for:
– Assisting at Mount co-op events throughout the academic year (September – April)
– Volunteering at resume and cover letter workshops with new students (October and January)
– Collecting feedback from current co-op students and meeting with the co-op coordinators to advocate on students’ behalf and ensure that the co-op team is providing the best possible service to students (November and March)
As a Mount Co-op Connector you will:
– Share your knowledge about co-op with new students and help alleviate any fears or doubts about the co-op process.
– Enhance the lines of communications between the co-op office and co-op students.
– Have the opportunity to network with various co-op stakeholders by assisting at events held by the co-op office throughout the year.
– Help pave the way for new events and initiatives that will benefit your fellow students.
To be eligible to become a Mount Co-op Connector you must have completed at least one co-op work term and you must be a current co-op student. The Mount Co-op Connector program will run from September 2019 – April 2020.
The deadline to apply is Friday, September 20, 2019 Apply Now