Discover online learning at the Mount...
- Achieve academic, career and life goals on your terms
- Re-balance your education with your work and family
- Online learning is about you being connected and in control
- Moodle is the Mount's digital learning management system and how we connect you to your professors and classmates
- Blackboard Collaborate is how we create live and interactive sessions that simulate and extend the classroom experience
- You are never just a number in our small classes taught by knowledgeable and enthusiastic faculty
- We are committed to diverse and innovative teaching practices which promote academic success
Explore how online learning can work for you...
Current Mount Students
Not a Student and Interested in a Course or Program
Online Course Offerings
Summer 2015 | Fall 2015 | Winter 2016
Download the Student Guide to learn more...
Did you know...
93% of our distance learners would recommend online learning to a friend.
"I would recommend distance classes to anyone,especially in winter.
If you can save on commuting and looking for parking, that’s already a
lot of time saved right there."
- Zbigniew Kowalewski