NOTE: Banner images should be placed in this first content block and should be at least 720px wide.
Explore the links below to learn more about the services offered by Mount Saint Vincent University Library:
* Borrowing Services * Library loans / Borrowing policies * Search the Novanet Catalogue * Renew your library loans (login with your Mount ID card barcode required) * Borrow Anywhere Return Anywhere Program (in Nova Scotia)
* Undergraduate Students
* Graduate Students * Document Delivery * Request document delivery * Check the status of a Novanet Express Request * Check the status of an Interlibrary Loan Request (choose List Open Requests) * Reference Services * Ask a Librarian * Access to Online Databases
* Distance Services (library services for distance students and faculty) * Request/Update a Distance Mount ID Card * Faculty Services *E-Reserves/Online Reading Lists & Print Reserves * Fair dealing & copyright information * Library instruction for classes * Liaison librarians * Library materials recommendations * Library services for distance courses * Open Access: A guide for Mount Saint Vincent University scholars * Thesis - electronic deposit program *Faculty referral note for providing students with feedback
* Services for Alumnae and Members of the Public (off campus borrowers) * Library Services Forms * Library Instruction & Tours
* MSVU E-Commons A repository of research and other scholarly material produced at MSVU
*Printing Printing services are available in the Library. For more information, please visit the IT&S help pages.
Looking for information on searching for journal articles, or RefWorks and citations? Browse a list of all of our research tools.
Looking for information on LIBR 2100: Introduction to Research in the Information Age? Learn more about this extremely useful and relevant elective credit course.